Thursday, February 14, 2008

Late Pictures from the Holidays

Beautiful flowers I got from my students for Teacher's Day in December ... I'm so spoiled
Biboy, CJ, Monang, Pauline, Kate Ann, and Tida caroling around our barangay
From our class Christmas party ... me, our students, and Ate Lani, my co-teacher
What beautiful smiles we have!
This was the prettiest beach I have seen in my life so far ... the sand was like powdered sugar!
We went here to celebrate New Year's
Vines on the beach that I thought were prettyWe hiked five klicks back to town from the beach ... the roads were awful messy since it was rainy season...
...but the countryside sure was beautiful. Ricefields are such an electric color of green.
M's holiday look. Maogmang Pasko! That means Merry Christmas! ... the kids loved it (as well as lots of random strangers!)

Hiking in Mt. Isarog National Park near Naga City, Camarines Sur, on our way home from the New Year's beach trip
Altea, one of my best friends, never mind that she's barely three years old and incredibly naughty sometimes
Kyut na kyut! (So cute!) ... Pedro playing in my plastic bag collection
Also kyut, but mostly crazy ... Ghost and her favorite toy

No comments: