Saturday, December 8, 2007

Around Town Pictures

Christmas decoration that one of my students made for me out of candy and chip wrappers

My friend and co-worker Ate Tess, who goes for long walks with me after school sometimes

I have a bike! It's really nice, too!

My books, stationary, and magazines, all wrapped in plastic in preparation for typhoons.

Kittens that live at our house now - eating tuna under my bed! From the back, their names are: Frida, Pedro, and Ghost. However, Frida ran away. I am still sad about it - but Ghost and Pedro keep getting bigger and are learning how to fight dogs!

These are from a school activity we had a few weeks ago called "Book Parade." The kids got in costumes to represent a certain book, paraded through town, then did a stage presentation. We got third place - not bad!
Our Christmas tree

No comments: